- Location: Hessle
- Salary: £30k PA
Click here to apply
This role will be working full time to be a direct support for the Head of Insight on analysis and understanding of commercial performance of the business in different areas. Other duties include but are not limited to;
- Analysing and identifying key characteristics and needs of the different types of trade customers
- Valuing opportunities and prioritising acquisition and retention strategies to maximise profitable trade revenue
- Match different external and internal data sets to carry out propensity analysis. Identify opportunities by type of trade, geographical location, pipeline of work and potential to spend to help target acquisition of new customers
- Identify how and when we should communicate to existing customers to secure a high share of their bathroom product needs and support customer retention and ongoing spend
- Analyse and understand the performance of micro-conversion performance of the purchase funnel and difference customer journeys and missions through the site
- Identify points of failure, blockages, or opportunities to improve conversion against benchmarks (external or internal)
- Hypothesise, identify, value and prioritise opportunities to improve conversion
- Work with IT, UX, marketing and commercial teams to set priorities and understand effort vs. value equation
- Define and monitor rigorous testing programme to test, learn, prove value, iterate and bank improvements in commercial performance with a focus on improving conversion
- Input into a wider ab testing programme owned by the UX / IT team
- To support the Director of Trade with a key project involving delivery of trade revenue targets whilst providing insight and analysis of behaviours and needs
- To analyse, report and give clear hypothesis surrounding conversion improvement initiatives
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness and analytical capability either through qualification, experience or aptitude
- Skilled with Google Analytics
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Highly analytical
- Strong problem solver
- Curious and self-motivating
- Good communicator and team player
- Educated to degree level
- Digital retail experience
- Experience in business intelligence / data visualisation tools preferably Tableau
What we can offer the Insight Analyst?
We can offer the Insight Analyst a salary of £30,000 per annum along with some great benefits such as, Pension scheme, Cycle to work, Perkbox access, onsite parking, Staff discount, Employee Assistance Programme, and Life Assurance scheme. All paired with a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to be part of a fun and exciting journey.
If you feel you have the skills and drive to excel in our role of Customer Insight Analyst, we’d love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
Click here to apply
VictoriaPlum.com care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By submitting your CV you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.