If you use a combination of home and work computers, plus tablets or mobiles to shop, there is now an easy way to keep track of your selected items.
Simply create a free account with us in a matter of seconds
Sign in wherever you shop
Retrieve you saved basket on any device
We're rated 'Excellent' with a score of 9.4/10 on independent review site Trustpilot.Read our customer reviews
Not 100% happy with your product?
Return your items within 30 days for a full refund or exchange up to a whole year later.More on our returns policy
FREE delivery available^
Delivered by our team to the room where you need it. Helps make your life easier.Read more about delivery
We price match
Find an equivalent product at a lower price and we'll match itMore on our price guarantee
**The opportunity **
We are now looking for an IT Support Engineer to join VictoriaPlum.com and complement the existing Infrastructure Team to be based at our Head office in Hessle. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager you will be part of a team of 5 and will provide IT support to our Head Office and remotely to our Distribution Centre.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• To provide support and resolve general workstation, laptop and mobile device issues • To install and update software as necessary • To install, maintain and support a variety of IT equipment • To re-image workstations and laptops and to set up and prepare mobile devices • To manage the IT helpdesk, own issues and update support tickets within the ticket system • To assist in managing and maintaining the Company’s asset management system • To assist in resolving printer, Wi-Fi, server and network issues • To create and maintain documentation relating to any issues worked on
Training will be offered to the right candidate to develop their skill set within this role.
Who are we looking for?
To be a match for the role we are looking for:
• Past experience in a similar role
• Excellent windows 10 desktop support and Microsoft Office 2013/365 support and troubleshooting skills
• Basic active directory knowledge and basic knowledge of TCP / IP and Mac OS X desktop
• Experience of support ticketing systems
• Experience and knowledge of iOS, android and Windows mobile OS’s would be useful but not essential
• It would be useful to have knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and experience of using command line troubleshooting tools
• Basic scripting skills would be useful but not essential such as PowerShell, along with knowledge of Windows server including Windows DNS, WDS and WSUS
• You must have excellent customer service (written, over the phone and face to face) and communication skills along with good organisational and documentation skills • You must have outstanding troubleshooting skills and be able to provide examples • You will have a willingness to learn and apply new technology • A willingness to work flexible hours to facilitate out of hours work • It would be desirable to have a full driving license with own vehicle
What we can offer you?
We can offer you a competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to work scheme, Perkbox, onsite parking, Staff discount, Employee Assistance Programme with a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to be part of a fun and exciting journey.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
VictoriaPlum.com care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By submitting your CV you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.
If this sounds like the type of challenge you're looking for, you can apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.