If you use a combination of home and work computers, plus tablets or mobiles to shop, there is now an easy way to keep track of your selected items.
This role will support the Senior Search Manager and PPC Executive with day to day running of paid search activities across Google and Bing, reporting, analysis, paid search strategy implementation and promotional offer updates. Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Day to day management of PPC accounts through keywords, negatives & ads optimisation, A/B testing & data analysis
• Reporting using Google analytics, bid automation platforms, search engines and data studio
• Manage weekly promotional activities through keywords, ads, sitelinks and image updates
• Maintain and develop shopping campaigns through new products rollout, shopping feed optimisation and website data quality checks
• Liaising with wider stakeholders such as product, analytics, IT teams etc to improve current processes and support the rest of the business with marketing, reporting and recommendations
• Work closely with PPC executive as a first point of support
• Manage budgets effectively and in line with company strategy
• Performance data analysis and recommendations
• Manage relationship with Google and Bing, including meeting and calls
• Degree in a business-related discipline
• At 3 years paid search experience
• Google AdWords certified
• Experience managing PPC accounts using Google and Bing
• Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint & Word
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Data Studio
• Good analysis and mathematical skills
• Ability to manage large budgets
• Feed management platform
• Experience using automation platforms such as SA360, Marin or Kenshoo
What we can offer the PPC Manager?
We can offer the PPC Manager a competitive salary, along with some great benefits such as, Pension scheme, Cycle to work, Perkbox access, onsite parking, Staff discount, Employee Assistance Programme, and Life Assurance scheme. All paired with a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to be part of a fun and exciting journey. If you feel you have the skills and drive to excel in our role of PPC Manager, we’d love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
VictoriaPlum.com care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By submitting your CV you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.
Just look out for the Add to compare around the site and revisit this linkClose and continue
You can add as many products as you like, there is no limit. When you’re ready simply visit this page to start comparing your products.Close and continue