- Location: Hessle, East Yorkshire
- Salary: Negotiable
We’re looking for a passionate test analyst who’s ready to make their mark in our fast-paced, dynamic, development team. Playing a vital role in creating the very best experience for our customers.
Are you a perfectionist with a keen eye for detail? Does a typo make your head spin, or dodgy functionality drive you to distraction? If you’re obsessed about great online customer experience – from a technical, functional and design point of view, then Victoriaplum.com needs you!
What will your responsibilities be as a Test Analyst?
- To understand and execute user acceptance testing for business, functional, technical & UI requirements across a range of projects and departments.
- Perform multi-device and browser user acceptance testing.
- Help with the documentation and execution of UAT Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Communicate issues and concerns to developers, designers, IT and other business areas.
- Contribute to estimation and planning, within an agile environment.
- Analysing and breaking down non-functional requirements.
- Writing automated tests scripts and acceptance criteria.
What skills do you NEED to have as a Test Analyst?
- Passion about great online experiences, not only caring that something works as expected, but looks equally as awesome.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise a range of projects at any one time ensuring deadlines are hit.
- The ability to highlight and drive issues forward from identification through to resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills providing, structured and clear documentation for a wide range of audiences.
- Good knowledge of software development life-cycle and defect resolution processes.
- An inquisitive, enthusiastic approach to work, never settling for second best and always willing to challenge the status quo.
- A willingness to learn and progress.
- An ability to work on own initiative, as well as within a team.
Nice to haves (but not required)
- ISTQB Certified.
- Previous experience in a test or technical support environment.
- Experience working with BDD or TDD methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience with automated testing frameworks and languages (Selenium, Gherkin, Behat etc).
- Experience working within an agile / continuous delivery environment.
- Opportunities for learning with an individual yearly training budget for self-development.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Modern office with on-site parking.
- Not forgetting lots of regular events whether it be knowledge sharing, team building events or just for fun socials.
If this sounds like the type of challenge you're looking for, you can apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.