At VictoriaPlum.com, we're looking for ambitious and innovative individuals to join our growing business.
If you're passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything you do and aspire to be the best, we can help you realise your potential. We are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles based at our Headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, which you will find detailed below.
Who are we?
We are one of the UK's leading online bathroom retailers (shortlisted for Retail Week's Growth Retailer of the Year award 2016), supplying quality bathrooms to consumers and trade customers alike. Founded in 2001, we have since gone on to become one of the UK's most successful pureplay retailers.
This growth has meant a rapid expansion in our workforce and also prompted a move to brand new headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, just a stone's throw from the Humber Bridge and commutable from Hull, Leeds, Sheffield and Doncaster. In 2015, we opened our new 227,000 sq feet, state-of-the-art warehouse and distribution centre in Doncaster, creating local jobs and improving our stock availability and delivery service.
- We are brand ambassadors, proud to represent VictoriaPlum.com
- We think about the customer in everything we do
- We work together to deliver great service and delight our customers
- We carry out our work with energy and drive
- We are each accountable and all responsible
- We treat others with respect and we look out for each other
- We appreciate one another’s differences
- We are open and honest, even if it’s not always good news
- We know and take responsibility for our own actions
- We have moral and commercial obligations and act with integrity
- We love to design and innovate new solutions and ideas
- We enjoy finding innovative ways to communicate with our customers
- We create solutions that make a difference
- We seek to differentiate ourselves from the competition
- We are inventive and have fun
- We are not afraid to act on our ideas
- We challenge ourselves to achieve something positive every day
- We encourage active thinking
- We are not afraid to make mistakes and learn valuable lessons
- We strive for excellence in all we do
Gender pay reporting
At VictoriaPlum.com, we are committed to equal opportunities for all our colleagues. Find out more about how we are striving to eliminate any gender bias in all aspects of our employment practices by visiting our voluntary gender pay report.
You'll find all our current vacancies listed below. However, if you would like to be considered for future positions at VictoriaPlum.com, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Finance Manager - Operations
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager – Operations to join our Finance Team based at our HQ in Hessle to Business Partner with our Operational Teams
- Trade Sales Coordinator
- Here at VictoriaPlum.com we are passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and we aspire to be the best. We can help you realise your potential - so if the job is of interest, then please apply with your CV and salary details.
- Trade Sales Coordinator (Lead Nurturing)
- We have an immediate vacancy for a Trade Sales Coordinator within the Lead Nurturing Department. You will be guiding customers from activation to first order, ensuring a smooth customer journey while in keeping with set KPIs.
You will work a shift pattern of Monday to Friday one week working 8am-4pm, and the next week working 9am-5pm