At VictoriaPlum.com, we're looking for ambitious and innovative individuals to join our growing business.
If you're passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything you do and aspire to be the best, we can help you realise your potential. We are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles based at our Headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, which you will find detailed below.
Who are we?
We are one of the UK's leading online bathroom retailers (shortlisted for Retail Week's Growth Retailer of the Year award 2016), supplying quality bathrooms to consumers and trade customers alike. Founded in 2001, we have since gone on to become one of the UK's most successful pureplay retailers.
This growth has meant a rapid expansion in our workforce and also prompted a move to brand new headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, just a stone's throw from the Humber Bridge and commutable from Hull, Leeds, Sheffield and Doncaster. In 2015, we opened our new 227,000 sq feet, state-of-the-art warehouse and distribution centre in Doncaster, creating local jobs and improving our stock availability and delivery service.
- We are brand ambassadors, proud to represent VictoriaPlum.com
- We think about the customer in everything we do
- We work together to deliver great service and delight our customers
- We carry out our work with energy and drive
- We are each accountable and all responsible
- We treat others with respect and we look out for each other
- We appreciate one another’s differences
- We are open and honest, even if it’s not always good news
- We know and take responsibility for our own actions
- We have moral and commercial obligations and act with integrity
- We love to design and innovate new solutions and ideas
- We enjoy finding innovative ways to communicate with our customers
- We create solutions that make a difference
- We seek to differentiate ourselves from the competition
- We are inventive and have fun
- We are not afraid to act on our ideas
- We challenge ourselves to achieve something positive every day
- We encourage active thinking
- We are not afraid to make mistakes and learn valuable lessons
- We strive for excellence in all we do
Gender pay reporting
At VictoriaPlum.com, we are committed to equal opportunities for all our colleagues. Find out more about how we are striving to eliminate any gender bias in all aspects of our employment practices by visiting our voluntary gender pay report.
You'll find all our current vacancies listed below. However, if you would like to be considered for future positions at VictoriaPlum.com, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Home Delivery Drivers 3.5T - Peterborough (45hr and 24hr vacancies - 5/7 days)
- Due to expansion, we are now looking for 2 experienced drivers to lead the way in providing the highest levels of customer service at our Peterborough Hub.
We have one vacancy for a permanent 45hr Driver and one vacancy for a permanent 24hr Driver (would be good to have flexibility to work more hours if needed).
- Software Engineer
- Are you looking for a fantastic new role in Software Engineering? Then look no further! We are now recruiting for a Software Engineer to join the VictoriaPlum.com Web Development Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for making significant code contributions to the VictoriaPlum.com e-commerce application and other internal applications. You will be working with Technical Leads and Product Owners to plan upcoming projects & Sprints. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply now via the link!
- UX Designer
- Here at VictoriaPlum.com we are passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and we aspire to be the best in the industry. This new and exciting role discovers the needs of users of VictoriaPlum.com's website, recognising their behaviours and contributing to an overall UX strategy. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply now through our careers page!