At VictoriaPlum.com, we're looking for ambitious and innovative individuals to join our growing business.
If you're passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything you do and aspire to be the best, we can help you realise your potential. We are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles based at our Headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, which you will find detailed below.
Who are we?
We are one of the UK's leading online bathroom retailers (shortlisted for Retail Week's Growth Retailer of the Year award 2016), supplying quality bathrooms to consumers and trade customers alike. Founded in 2001, we have since gone on to become one of the UK's most successful pureplay retailers.
This growth has meant a rapid expansion in our workforce and also prompted a move to brand new headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, just a stone's throw from the Humber Bridge and commutable from Hull, Leeds, Sheffield and Doncaster. In 2015, we opened our new 227,000 sq feet, state-of-the-art warehouse and distribution centre in Doncaster, creating local jobs and improving our stock availability and delivery service.
- We are brand ambassadors, proud to represent VictoriaPlum.com
- We think about the customer in everything we do
- We work together to deliver great service and delight our customers
- We carry out our work with energy and drive
- We are each accountable and all responsible
- We treat others with respect and we look out for each other
- We appreciate one another’s differences
- We are open and honest, even if it’s not always good news
- We know and take responsibility for our own actions
- We have moral and commercial obligations and act with integrity
- We love to design and innovate new solutions and ideas
- We enjoy finding innovative ways to communicate with our customers
- We create solutions that make a difference
- We seek to differentiate ourselves from the competition
- We are inventive and have fun
- We are not afraid to act on our ideas
- We challenge ourselves to achieve something positive every day
- We encourage active thinking
- We are not afraid to make mistakes and learn valuable lessons
- We strive for excellence in all we do
Gender pay reporting
At VictoriaPlum.com, we are committed to equal opportunities for all our colleagues. Find out more about how we are striving to eliminate any gender bias in all aspects of our employment practices by visiting our voluntary gender pay report.
You'll find all our current vacancies listed below. However, if you would like to be considered for future positions at VictoriaPlum.com, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Customer Feedback and Engagement Specialist
- Want to join a great team with a great working environment? Then come and join us in the Customer Excellence team at VictoriaPlum.com, Hessle. We now have a vacancy for a full OR part time Customer Feedback and Engagement Specialist to act as the point of contact for customer interaction, feedback and touch points across various social network communities and forums, building superior customer engagement and brand awareness. If you like the sound of this role and you can work flexibly, then please apply online now!
- Customer Service Advisor
- Do you love working with people and want to work in a fabulous working environment - then come and join us at VictoriaPlum.com in Hessle, Hull.
We currently have one vacancy for a Customer Service Advisor, working within our newly named VictoriaPlum Customer Excellence Team. You will be working shifts, so flexibility and adaptable are really important. This role is currently only available for a full time candidate - you can work shifts on weekends, days or evenings, please state what your preference is when you apply.
If this sounds like you, then please apply on line.
- Insight Analyst
- We are currently looking for a talented and results driven Insight Analyst to join our team at VictoriaPlum.com within our Head Office in Hessle, Hull. This role includes being the analytical support for Trade and conversion, and requires someone who is highly analytical and also skilled with google analytics and Microsoft Excel. If this sounds like a good match for you, please see the further information & apply now!
- PPC Manager
- Are you looking for the next stage in your career as a PPC Manager? Then this role could be the one for you! This position will support the Senior Search Manager and PPC Executive with day to day running of paid search activities across Google and Bing, reporting, analysis, paid search strategy implementation and promotional offer updates. Apply within now!
- Team Leader - Full Time
- We have a wonderful opportunity to work at our Head Office in Hessle, for a full time Team Leader, within our Customer Excellence Team.
We are looking for a driven and motivated individual to fill this newly created role. The suitable candidate will be someone who has strong attention to detail with excellent communication & organisational skills who also has experience of people management to lead a telephone team of circa 30 FTE. This role will lead, develop, coach and motivate their team all whilst striving for the highest level of sales performance.