At VictoriaPlum.com, we're looking for ambitious and innovative individuals to join our growing business.
If you're passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything you do and aspire to be the best, we can help you realise your potential. We are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles based at our Headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, which you will find detailed below.
Who are we?
We are one of the UK's leading online bathroom retailers (shortlisted for Retail Week's Growth Retailer of the Year award 2016), supplying quality bathrooms to consumers and trade customers alike. Founded in 2001, we have since gone on to become one of the UK's most successful pureplay retailers.
This growth has meant a rapid expansion in our workforce and also prompted a move to brand new headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, just a stone's throw from the Humber Bridge and commutable from Hull, Leeds, Sheffield and Doncaster. In 2015, we opened our new 227,000 sq feet, state-of-the-art warehouse and distribution centre in Doncaster, creating local jobs and improving our stock availability and delivery service.
- We are brand ambassadors, proud to represent VictoriaPlum.com
- We think about the customer in everything we do
- We work together to deliver great service and delight our customers
- We carry out our work with energy and drive
- We are each accountable and all responsible
- We treat others with respect and we look out for each other
- We appreciate one another’s differences
- We are open and honest, even if it’s not always good news
- We know and take responsibility for our own actions
- We have moral and commercial obligations and act with integrity
- We love to design and innovate new solutions and ideas
- We enjoy finding innovative ways to communicate with our customers
- We create solutions that make a difference
- We seek to differentiate ourselves from the competition
- We are inventive and have fun
- We are not afraid to act on our ideas
- We challenge ourselves to achieve something positive every day
- We encourage active thinking
- We are not afraid to make mistakes and learn valuable lessons
- We strive for excellence in all we do
Gender pay reporting
At VictoriaPlum.com, we are committed to equal opportunities for all our colleagues. Find out more about how we are striving to eliminate any gender bias in all aspects of our employment practices by visiting our 2018 gender pay report.
You'll find all our current vacancies listed below. However, if you would like to be considered for future positions at VictoriaPlum.com, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Bathroom Installers - Sub Contractor
- A fantastic opportunity for professional and experienced bathroom installers who take pride in their work and have outstanding customer service to undertake Victoria Plum customer bathroom installations on a sub-contractor basis.
- Customer Service Advisors
- Do you love working with people and want to work in a fabulous working environment? Then come and join the Customer Excellence Team at VictoriaPlum.com in Hessle, Hull.
We currently have vacancies available for Customer Service Advisors, working within our newly named VictoriaPlum Customer Excellence Team. You will be working shifts, so flexibility and adaptable are really important. Part time and full time candidates will be considered for this role - you can work shifts on weekends, days or evenings, please state what your preference is when you apply.
If this sounds like you, then please apply on line today!
- Software Engineer
- Are you looking for a fantastic new role in Software Engineering? Then look no further! We are now recruiting for a full time Software Engineer to join the VictoriaPlum.com Web Development Team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for making significant code contributions to the VictoriaPlum.com e-commerce application and other internal applications. You will be working with Technical Leads and Product Owners to plan upcoming projects & Sprints. You will collaborate across other guilds and adhere to Agile principles to product a World Class ecommerce experience. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply now via the link!
- Trade Sales Coordinator (Account Manager)
- We currently have an immediate vacancy for a motivated and enthusiastic Trade Sales Coordinator (Account Manager), working full time 37.75 hours per week, Monday to Friday. This role is to ensure the smooth running of the Trade Sales department by helping to create and develop long term relationships with all existing Trade account holders, and delivering sales performance against personal and departmental KPI's.
- Training Coordinator
- An excellent opportunity for a skilled and enthusiastic Training Coordinator has arisen within the Customer Excellence Team working full time.This role will identify and deliver training needs to all colleagues across the Call Centre Teams, measuring the effectiveness of all colleague development activity and ensuring alignment with business objectives. If this sounds like a good match to your skillset, then please apply now!