At VictoriaPlum.com, we're looking for ambitious and innovative individuals to join our growing business.
If you're passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything you do and aspire to be the best, we can help you realise your potential. We are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles based at our Headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, which you will find detailed below.
Who are we?
We are one of the UK's leading online bathroom retailers (shortlisted for Retail Week's Growth Retailer of the Year award 2016), supplying quality bathrooms to consumers and trade customers alike. Founded in 2001, we have since gone on to become one of the UK's most successful pureplay retailers.
This growth has meant a rapid expansion in our workforce and also prompted a move to brand new headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, just a stone's throw from the Humber Bridge and commutable from Hull, Leeds, Sheffield and Doncaster. In 2015, we opened our new 227,000 sq feet, state-of-the-art warehouse and distribution centre in Doncaster, creating local jobs and improving our stock availability and delivery service.
- We are brand ambassadors, proud to represent VictoriaPlum.com
- We think about the customer in everything we do
- We work together to deliver great service and delight our customers
- We carry out our work with energy and drive
- We are each accountable and all responsible
- We treat others with respect and we look out for each other
- We appreciate one another’s differences
- We are open and honest, even if it’s not always good news
- We know and take responsibility for our own actions
- We have moral and commercial obligations and act with integrity
- We love to design and innovate new solutions and ideas
- We enjoy finding innovative ways to communicate with our customers
- We create solutions that make a difference
- We seek to differentiate ourselves from the competition
- We are inventive and have fun
- We are not afraid to act on our ideas
- We challenge ourselves to achieve something positive every day
- We encourage active thinking
- We are not afraid to make mistakes and learn valuable lessons
- We strive for excellence in all we do
Gender pay reporting
At VictoriaPlum.com, we are committed to equal opportunities for all our colleagues. Find out more about how we are striving to eliminate any gender bias in all aspects of our employment practices by visiting our voluntary gender pay report.
You'll find all our current vacancies listed below. However, if you would like to be considered for future positions at VictoriaPlum.com, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Customer Feedback and Engagement Specialist - Working shifts (Part time role)
- Want to join a great team with a great working environment? Then come and join us at VictoriaPlum, Hessle.
We have a vacancy for a Customer Feedback and Engagement Specialist working as part of the Social Media and Customer Service Teams you will deliver excellent customer service by resolving complex customer queries and complaints through LiveChat, Social Media and Customer review forums. The role plays an integral part in social media and customer service operations and is key to managing the VictoriaPlum.com Social Media Brand.
To act as the point of contact for customer interaction, feedback and touch points across various social network communities and forums, building superior customer engagement and brand awareness.
If you like the sound of this part time role and you can work flexibly, then please send your CV to our careers inbox.
- Customer Service Advisor, working shifts
- Do you love working with people and want to work in a fabulous working environment - then come and join us at VictoriaPlum.com in Hessle, Hull.
We currently have a vacancy for Customer Service Advisors working within our newly named VictoriaPlum Customer Excellence Team. You will be working as part of a shift, covering 5 days out of 7, so flexibility and adaptable are really important. There are full time and part time roles available, you can work shifts on weekends, days or evenings, please state what your preference is when you apply.
If this sounds like you, then please drop us a line with your CV to our careers in box.
- DevOps Engineer
- Do you want to join the team responsible for working towards the maintenance and implementation of the supporting infrastructure required to host the VictoriaPlum.com platform? Do you want to be part of the team that is taking our website from strength to strength? We have a rare and fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join the IT team here at VictoriaPlum.com, if this sounds like a good fit for you and your wanting to make your next big career move, join us now and apply through the careers site.
- Finance Assistant
- We have a newly created Finance Assistant role based at our lovely offices in Hessle, Hull. The role is working full time, Monday to Friday working within our newly restructured Finance team and is a permanent role. Please apply through our online process.
- Home Delivery Drivers Mate (24hr vacancy) - Doncaster
- We have a vacancy in our Doncaster Hub fto be part of our Home Delivery crew. Duties include a range of tasks including; unloading of trailers and sortation and checking of goods to be loaded accurately and securely without any damage on to delivery vehicles.
- Trade Sales Coordinator (Full time role)
- Here at VictoriaPlum.com we are passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and we aspire to be the best.
If you want to be the best, then we can help you realise your potential!
We now have a full time vacancy within our Trade team for a Sales Coordinator, working Monday to Friday, between 8am to 5.30pm.
- Transactional Team Leader, Finance
- We have an opportunity for an experienced Transactional Team Leader to join us in a newly created role, to help improve processes and embed good financial controls around the AP and AR ledger. The role is working full time, Monday to Friday, working in our lovely offices in Hessle Business Park.
We have recently restructured the Finance team and are on a new and exciting journey, so if you want to be part of that, then please send your CV to us as soon as possible.
- UX Designer
- Here at VictoriaPlum.com we are passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and we aspire to be the best in the industry. This new and exciting role discovers the needs of users of VictoriaPlum.com's website, recognising their behaviours and contributing to an overall UX strategy. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply now through our careers page!