At VictoriaPlum.com, we're looking for ambitious and innovative individuals to join our growing business.
If you're passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything you do and aspire to be the best, we can help you realise your potential. We are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles based at our Headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, which you will find detailed below.
Who are we?
We are one of the UK's leading online bathroom retailers (shortlisted for Retail Week's Growth Retailer of the Year award 2016), supplying quality bathrooms to consumers and trade customers alike. Founded in 2001, we have since gone on to become one of the UK's most successful pureplay retailers.
This growth has meant a rapid expansion in our workforce and also prompted a move to brand new headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, just a stone's throw from the Humber Bridge and commutable from Hull, Leeds, Sheffield and Doncaster. In 2015, we opened our new 227,000 sq feet, state-of-the-art warehouse and distribution centre in Doncaster, creating local jobs and improving our stock availability and delivery service.
- We are brand ambassadors, proud to represent VictoriaPlum.com
- We think about the customer in everything we do
- We work together to deliver great service and delight our customers
- We carry out our work with energy and drive
- We are each accountable and all responsible
- We treat others with respect and we look out for each other
- We appreciate one another’s differences
- We are open and honest, even if it’s not always good news
- We know and take responsibility for our own actions
- We have moral and commercial obligations and act with integrity
- We love to design and innovate new solutions and ideas
- We enjoy finding innovative ways to communicate with our customers
- We create solutions that make a difference
- We seek to differentiate ourselves from the competition
- We are inventive and have fun
- We are not afraid to act on our ideas
- We challenge ourselves to achieve something positive every day
- We encourage active thinking
- We are not afraid to make mistakes and learn valuable lessons
- We strive for excellence in all we do
Gender pay reporting
At VictoriaPlum.com, we are committed to equal opportunities for all our colleagues. Find out more about how we are striving to eliminate any gender bias in all aspects of our employment practices by visiting our voluntary gender pay report.
You'll find all our current vacancies listed below. However, if you would like to be considered for future positions at VictoriaPlum.com, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Customer Service Advisors - Part time
- Do you love working with people and want to work in a fabulous working environment - then come and join us at VictoriaPlum.com in Hessle, Hull.
We currently have vacancies for Customer Service Advisors working within our newly named VictoriaPlum Customer Excellence Team. You will be working shifts, so flexibility and adaptable are really important. This role is currently only available for part time hours - you can work shifts on weekends, days or evenings, please state what your preference is when you apply.
If this sounds like you, then please apply on line.
- Network & Linux System Administrator
- Are you a dynamic, creative and results-driven Network & Linux System Administrator looking for that next stage in their career? Do you possess the skills to administer and develop the network and Unix/Linux server infrastructure whilst also supporting the work of the infrastructure team? Then this position could be your new start! Main responsibilities of this role include to administer and develop the network and Unix/Linux server infrastructure at our head office and distribution centres and to support the work of the infrastructure team and provide assistance and advice where necessary to the web systems engineers. Apply now if this sounds like a good match for you!
- Pricing & Promotions Co-ordinator
- Are you a dynamic, creative and results-driven Pricing & Promotions Co-ordinator looking for your next challenge in a head office environment? Do you possess the skills to plan, implement and provide insight into all pricing and promotional activity whilst maintaining the pricing strategy, business calendar and pricing guidelines? Then this position could be your new start!