At VictoriaPlum.com, we're looking for ambitious and innovative individuals to join our growing business.
If you're passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything you do and aspire to be the best, we can help you realise your potential. We are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles based at our Headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, which you will find detailed below.
Who are we?
We are one of the UK's leading online bathroom retailers (shortlisted for Retail Week's Growth Retailer of the Year award 2016), supplying quality bathrooms to consumers and trade customers alike. Founded in 2001, we have since gone on to become one of the UK's most successful pureplay retailers.
This growth has meant a rapid expansion in our workforce and also prompted a move to brand new headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, just a stone's throw from the Humber Bridge and commutable from Hull, Leeds, Sheffield and Doncaster. In 2015, we opened our new 227,000 sq feet, state-of-the-art warehouse and distribution centre in Doncaster, creating local jobs and improving our stock availability and delivery service.
- We are brand ambassadors, proud to represent VictoriaPlum.com
- We think about the customer in everything we do
- We work together to deliver great service and delight our customers
- We carry out our work with energy and drive
- We are each accountable and all responsible
- We treat others with respect and we look out for each other
- We appreciate one another’s differences
- We are open and honest, even if it’s not always good news
- We know and take responsibility for our own actions
- We have moral and commercial obligations and act with integrity
- We love to design and innovate new solutions and ideas
- We enjoy finding innovative ways to communicate with our customers
- We create solutions that make a difference
- We seek to differentiate ourselves from the competition
- We are inventive and have fun
- We are not afraid to act on our ideas
- We challenge ourselves to achieve something positive every day
- We encourage active thinking
- We are not afraid to make mistakes and learn valuable lessons
- We strive for excellence in all we do
You'll find all our current vacancies listed below. However, if you would like to be considered for future positions at VictoriaPlum.com, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Accounts Payable Manager
- We have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join us in this newly created role and help improve processes and embed financial controls around Accounts Payable.
- Infrastructure Engineer
- To administer and develop the Windows system infrastructure at our Head Office and Distribution Centres working closely with the network team within a growing and forward thinking e-commerce company.
- People & Culture Advisor
- We have an exciting opportunity for a People & Culture Advisor to join our existing team reporting into the Head of People.
- Product Manager / Owner
- We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager / Owner who’s ready to make his/her mark in our fast paced, dynamic Digital Product team, creating the very best experience for our customers.
Do you like to operate where the customer, business and technology intersect? Do you see opportunities for improvement in the tech you use today?
If you’re obsessed about great online customer experience – from a technical, function and design point of you, then VictoriaPlum.com needs you!