At VictoriaPlum.com, we're looking for ambitious and innovative individuals to join our growing business.
If you're passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything you do and aspire to be the best, we can help you realise your potential. We are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles based at our Headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, which you will find detailed below.
Who are we?
We are one of the UK's leading online bathroom retailers (shortlisted for Retail Week's Growth Retailer of the Year award 2016), supplying quality bathrooms to consumers and trade customers alike. Founded in 2001, we have since gone on to become one of the UK's most successful pureplay retailers.
This growth has meant a rapid expansion in our workforce and also prompted a move to brand new headquarters in Hessle, East Yorkshire, just a stone's throw from the Humber Bridge and commutable from Hull, Leeds, Sheffield and Doncaster. In 2015, we opened our new 227,000 sq feet, state-of-the-art warehouse and distribution centre in Doncaster, creating local jobs and improving our stock availability and delivery service.
- We are brand ambassadors, proud to represent VictoriaPlum.com
- We think about the customer in everything we do
- We work together to deliver great service and delight our customers
- We carry out our work with energy and drive
- We are each accountable and all responsible
- We treat others with respect and we look out for each other
- We appreciate one another’s differences
- We are open and honest, even if it’s not always good news
- We know and take responsibility for our own actions
- We have moral and commercial obligations and act with integrity
- We love to design and innovate new solutions and ideas
- We enjoy finding innovative ways to communicate with our customers
- We create solutions that make a difference
- We seek to differentiate ourselves from the competition
- We are inventive and have fun
- We are not afraid to act on our ideas
- We challenge ourselves to achieve something positive every day
- We encourage active thinking
- We are not afraid to make mistakes and learn valuable lessons
- We strive for excellence in all we do
Gender pay reporting
At VictoriaPlum.com, we are committed to equal opportunities for all our colleagues. Find out more about how we are striving to eliminate any gender bias in all aspects of our employment practices by visiting our 2018 gender pay report.
You'll find all our current vacancies listed below. However, if you would like to be considered for future positions at VictoriaPlum.com, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bathroom Installers - Sub Contractor
- A fantastic opportunity for professional and experienced bathroom installers who take pride in their work and have outstanding customer service to undertake Victoria Plum customer bathroom installations on a sub-contractor basis.
- Bathroom Sales Designers - Fixed Term Contract
- As part of our exciting project trailing installations to customers within a designated region, we are currently looking for talented and creative Bathroom Sales Designers to join our newly created Installations team on a fixed term basis for the duration of the trial.
You will be someone who has fantastic creative and listening skills and can turn a customer’s ideas into an inspiring bathroom design. You will also need to have outstanding sales skills with the ability to influence and close a sale for both the overall design and products but also to sell our Installation Service.
- Customer Service Advisors
- Do you love working with people and want to work in a fabulous working environment? Then come and join the Customer Excellence Team at VictoriaPlum.com in Hessle, Hull.
We currently have vacancies available for Customer Service Advisors, working within our newly named VictoriaPlum Customer Excellence Team. You will be working shifts, so flexibility and adaptable are really important. Part time and full time candidates will be considered for this role - you can work shifts on weekends, days or evenings, please state what your preference is when you apply.
If this sounds like you, then please apply on line today!
- Hunting Telesales Coordinator
- Due to continued success and exceptional growth, the VictoriaPlum.com team are now looking to recruit an experienced and hungry B2B Hunting Outbound Telesales Advisor, based at our Head Office in Hessle, East Yorkshire into this brand-new role. If you have previous experience working within telesales or working with Trade customers such as builders, plumbers and or property developers or operated in an Outbound/Inbound Telesales Advisor role, have excellent communication skills combined with a drive to deliver a memorable customer experience, the role of Hunting Outbound Telesales Advisor could be ideal for you!
- Live Chat Agent
- Want to join a great team with a great working environment? Then come and join us in the Customer Excellence team at VictoriaPlum.com, Hessle. We now have a vacancy for a full OR part time, offering a great work life balance package for the Customer Feedback and Engagement Specialist/Live Chat Agent to act as the point of contact for customer interaction, feedback and touch points across various social network communities and forums, building superior customer engagement and brand awareness. If you like the sound of this role and you can work flexibly, then please apply online now!
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- We are currently recruiting a full time Senior Digital Marketing Executive within our marketing team at our Head Office in Hessle. This role will fully support the promotions and communications functions whilst also being responsible for own workload. If this sounds interesting to you, then click within to apply now!
- Trade Sales Coordinator (Account Manager)
- Have you always been searching for that role where you can work alongside likeminded people? Passionate about working to targets and delivering a first-class customer service? If the answer is yes, stop searching and start applying within now!