If you're installing a new shower enclosure, why choose tiles, when we've found a solution that is more cost-effective and quicker to fit?
Fitting tiles can be a messy old business, with adhesives and grouting to contend with, not to mention all that fiddly cutting to size with special tools. The end product can sometimes be disappointing.
At VictoriaPlum.com, we recently launched a fantastic range of innovative new Zenolite acrylic wall panels, which are an ideal alternative to tiles, for bathroom projects big and small.
What are acrylic wall panels?
Made from 4mm multi-layered acrylic, our selection of panels provide watertight protection for the walls in your bathroom. Ideal for use in splash zones, such as shower areas, above your bath, or around your sink, they come in a choice of sizes, from 2070mm x 1000mm, right up to 2440mm x 1220mm, to suit your needs.
They're available in 9 different colours, including ice white, fire red, water blue and earth green, to match and complement your decor.
Simply cut and shape to the size you need and apply to your walls using our specialist fixing kit.
The pale blue "air" coloured acrylic wall panel gives you the appearance of coloured glass, but with none of the hassle
The benefits of acrylic wall panels
- Just like bathroom tiles, our acrylic wall panels provide a watertight seal for your walls, but with no joints to seal, except round the edges, there is virtually nowhere for mould to develop.
- The non-stick surface simply repels soap and calcium deposits, making it easy to clean.
- They are quick and easy to cut, shape and install, meaning no messing about with messy grouting, for a professional finish in a fraction of the time
- At 20 times the impact strength of glass, but a quarter the weight, they are safe and easy to use in your bathroom.
- The coloured layer is permanently fused to a clear layer, providing a bold and vibrant finish that will last a long, long time.
- Colour-matched end caps, joints and a specialist fixing kit result in a seamless design and professional finish
- There's a range of bold, vibrant colours to match your colour scheme, giving your bathroom a clean and modern appearance.
Bold & vibrant: the "fire" red acrylic wall panel
What's in a name?
4 of our wall panel colours were named by VictoriaPlum.com Facebook follower Tracey Moran, who suggested earth, water, air and fire. We loved this idea of elements so much, we decided to expand it to the rest of the products in our range. You'll now find ice white, jet black, fossil beige, ash grey and stone light grey.
Have acrylic wall panels captured your imagination?
Why not check out our wide range of acrylic shower wall panels today and update your bathroom for the 21st century.
Find out more about shower wall panels
If you're considering shower wall panels for your bathroom or ensuite, why not read some of the articles below?
- Easy Switches: How to fit shower wall panels
- Modern Fixes: How to clean shower wall panels
- Add elegance to your bathroom with marvellous marble
- Get the Look: New Retro bathroom—using wall panels
- Get the Look: Colourful Creative bathroom—using wall panels
- Create your own work of art with exclusive Louise Dear wall panels