If you've been shopping our site recently, you may have noticed a few changes.
You'll now find an even greater selection of big brands, from premium collections such as The Bath Co. and Mode Bathrooms, to household names like Mira Showers, giving you an even wider choice than ever before.
So, which one do you go for? We've come up with 4 popular bathroom styles and show you which brands to choose to create your desired look.
When it comes to creating a truly regal traditional style bathroom, look no further than The Bath Co. collection. Established in 2003, The Bath Co. is the home of traditional luxury bathrooms. Whatever period style you're looking to recreate, you're bound to find high quality bathroom suites, baths, showers and furniture that match your decor.
Things to look out for when creating a traditional charm bathroom:
- High level cistern toilet with authentic chain pull flush and ornate brackets
- Basin with bevelled edges for genuine period detail
- Vintage colour schemes such as sage or grey
- Metro tiles for that classic look to your walls
If you want an on-trend bathroom that features up-to-the-minute fashionable design, Mode Bathrooms should be your brand of choice.
Each and every Mode Bathrooms product is precisely engineered and tested for quality, to ensure your choice of bath, basin, toilet, shower and enclosure is hardwearing as well as good looking. We keep up with the latest trends from around the world, to design and produce bathrooms that reflect the very latest in contemporary interior design, giving you a bathroom you'll be proud to show off.
Things to look out for when creating a contemporary chic bathroom:
- Minimalist style, the number of items in your room should be pared back
- Clean lines and design that isn't overly fussy or intricate
- Angles and soft curves in a flowing, coordinated pattern
- Simple monochrome colour palette
Opulence and elegance
As Pablo Picasso once said "Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" and when it comes to your bathroom, we couldn't agree more. If you really want to live "la vie de luxe" you should choose an opulent and elegant bathroom style that accentuates the home-spa experience and enhances your relaxation.
Belle de Louvain is our premium luxury bathroom brand, featuring a range of lavish and opulent designs for your home. Taking inspiration from classic interiors, we bring to life sculpted forms that flow effortlessly into simple shapes, for a style that is luxurious yet minimalist.
Things to look out for when creating an opulent and elegant bathroom:
- Luxury freestanding bathtub given pride of place
- Designer, almost artistic freestanding tap
- Ornate, centrepiece lighting fixture
- Metallic elements, such as copper bathroom accessories
When it comes to creating a high-tech bathroom that feels futuristic, Mira Showers have the know-how and the technology to give you the edge. With over 90 years of experience, Mira Showers are the UK's No. 1 shower manufacturer, leading the way with innovative, time-saving digital showers that'll instantly transform your bathroom into one that's fit for 21st century.
Things to look out for when creating a high-tech, high-spec bathroom:
- Digital shower for instant temperature control at your fingertips
- Remote control so you can set the shower running from the comfort of your bed
- Non-slip shower tray or wet room installation
- LED mirror with demister and Bluetooth connectivity
Shop the look
You'll be pleased to know that many of the products in this article feature as part of our latest sale. Shop your chosen look now.