In this handy article, we’ll show you how to make your own eco-friendly, reusable bathroom wipes to help keep your bathroom clean and bright.
Buying household cleaning products can be a costly business, especially if you’re the type of person who likes to keep their bathroom looking spick and span. Disposable household wipes may be quick and easy to use but they certainly aren’t great for the environment or for your health, containing harsh chemicals and hidden toxins.
If you’re looking to be more environmentally-friendly in the bathroom, why not create your own reusable wipes? By using old cloths or fabric swatches, you’ll reduce waste and achieve the same results with all-natural ingredients.
Things you’ll need:
- 1 cup of distilled water
- 6 drops of lemon essence
- 10 drops of essential oils
- Half a cup of white vinegar
- Large sealable container or jar
- Old fabric swatches or cloths
Here’s how to make eco-friendly reusable bathroom wipes
- Pour the distilled water and white vinegar into a jar and mix well.
- Add 10 drops of your favourite essential oils.
- Add 6 drops of lemon essence.
- Gradually add your cloths or fabric swatches into the jar, turning them so that all the liquid is absorbed.
- Make sure you seal the jar or container tightly and keep in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- Wash the cloths after each use and add them into your next batch of wipes. Each batch should last around 2 weeks.
Congratulations, you’ve now made your own eco-friendly, reusable bathroom wipes.
- Pouring the distilled water and white vinegar into a jar.
- Adding your essential oils and lemon essence.
- Adding your cloths to the jar.
- Storing in a sealed jar.
- Cleaning with your reusable bathroom wipe.
More bathroom craft projects
At VictoriaPlum.com, you’ll discover more fantastic craft projects to keep your bathroom looking great. Check out our bathroom ideas for further inspiration or click on one of the links below.