Our Share your Style competition is still capturing the imagination of homeowners up and down the country.
This month, we've had entries sent to us from Cornwall, Newcastle, Merthyr Tydfil and Wimbledon, to name but a few locations. But the winner comes from the home of the Magic Roundabout, birthplace of Diana Dors, Nick Hewer and Mark Lamarr and home to the wonderful Oasis Leisure Centre (whose slides I enjoyed many a time as a youngster), Swindon.
We're delighted to reveal the winner is Connie Hill, who receives a £200 Amazon.co.uk gift certificate.
We were looking for a modern yet classic bathroom suite when we came across Victoria Plum online. We saw the Camberley grey cabinet furniture, traditional rain head shower and the Elizabeth traditional radiator and fell for it straight away! The products were extremely good value and fantastic quality.
Connie has gone for a traditional look and feel, using on-trend grey as an accent colour throughout. The popular grey metro tiles combined with the gorgeous Camberley grey furniture both really enhance the vintage design.
The traditional shower riser kit, with its sparkling chrome rain can shower head, really finishes the whole room off in style. Plus, Connie's design really does go to prove that you don't need a huge space in which to work your magic.
Get the look
If you fancy recreating Connie's winning design, we'd recommend the following products:
- Toilet: Winchester back to wall toilet with oak effect soft close seat and concealed cistern
- Toilet unit: Camberley grey back to wall toilet unit
- Vanity unit: Camberley grey vanity unit with basin 600mm
- Radiator: Elizabeth traditional radiator with Traditional angled radiator valves
- Flooring: Goldrush waterproof vinyl flooring
- Tiles: Metro grey bevelled gloss tiles
- Taps: Hampshire basin mixer and bath tap pack
- Shower bath: Kensington single ended bath with Luxury bath screen
- Shower: Traditional rain can riser system
Share your Style
Do you have a new VictoriaPlum.com room you're desperate to show off? As long as you've used VictoriaPlum.com products in your design, why not send us some pics. Who knows, you might be our next £200 winner!
You can enter via Twitter, Instagram or by email. Head on over to our Share your Style page for more details.