When it comes to inspirational design, we simply can’t wait for you to “Share your Style” with us. Why not take a look at some of our favourite customer bathrooms from Autumn 2021?
With the excitement of Halloween and Bonfire Night firmly behind us, and the prospect of the festive season on the horizon, autumn seems like a distant memory. Despite this, let’s take a satisfying walk back through those fallen leaves and lighter evenings, and browse some of your own autumnal handiwork.
There’s nothing we love more than seeing real bathrooms in real homes, full of lovely Victoria Plum products, of course! We especially enjoy discovering new trend-led looks, as well as time-worn, traditional styles. It really fuels our inspiration, and we hope it does the same for you. And, when you’re done, why not “Share your Style” with us too?
I absolutely adore this beautiful small bathroom transformation from Victoria Plum customer @renovating_cartrefle on Instagram.
Using traditional and homely elements, like wall panelling, vintage toilet and compact vanity unit, the warm neutral palette creates a sense of calm and certainly doesn’t overcomplicate the design. Simplicity is often key when designing for a small space and this approach has certainly paid off.
Greenery is an interior trend that is set to stay and I really like the carefully selected plants, including the hanging pot. Why not find out how to make a macrame plant hanger yourself?
- Orchard Winchester close coupled toilet with painted wood seat white
- The Bath Co. Camberley satin grey cloakroom floorstanding vanity unit and basin 460mm
- Orchard Dulwich basin mixer tap
With this beautifully balanced bathroom, Victoria Plum customer @a_step_up_the_ladder on Instagram manages to combine traditional with soft industrial styles…and really makes it work!
The dark features, including the black shower bath screen and circular mirror, are softened by warming mauve and darker wooden tones. Meanwhile, the marble countertop adds a touch of luxury to proceedings.
As trends go, an eclectic mix is hard to pull off, but we feel this particular bathroom, which contains both traditional and contemporary elements, was certainly worth the toil.
- Orchard Dulwich freestanding shower bath with 8mm black framed shower screen 1500 x 780
- The Bath Co. Dalston floorstanding vanity unit and white marble basin 650mm
- Orchard Dulwich basin and bath mixer tap pack
- Orchard Dulwich twin thermostatic shower valve
Probably the first thing you’ll notice about this stunning bathroom by Victoria Plum customer @soboreno on Instagram is the brave palette of dark, inky hues, lifted beautifully by burnt orange accents and lots of greenery.
The bathroom is an ideal space to bring the outdoors into, and it's also a great environment for plant life—many species positively thrive in the damp, humid atmosphere. Why not find out which plants are best suited to bathrooms and give your space a more organic look and feel?
- The Bath Co. Camberley close coupled toilet with wooden soft close seat black
- Mode 8mm black framed enclosure pack with walk in shower tray
- Metro white gloss bevelled ceramic wall tile 100 x 200mm
In contrast to the previous design, this bathroom by @athomewiththelloyds is bright, airy, and calming in a completely different way.
The backdrop of clean white metro tiles really helps the traditional style Camberley vanity unit stand out. In fact, it almost feels like something we’d put together to show off some of our bestselling furniture.
Accessorising is key to this gorgeous setting, with candles, greenery, soft white towels and a woven basket providing contrasting tones and completing the look.
- Orchard Dulwich stone grey floorstanding vanity unit with semi recessed basin 600mm
- Orchard Derwent basin mixer tap
- Orchard Wharfe close coupled toilet with soft close seat
- Pure white flat matt wall tile 150mm x 400mm
Awkward shape, amazing style
Despite the long narrow shape, this stunning shower room by Victoria Plum customer @fatproperties on Instagram certainly doesn’t compromise on design.
The wood effect back shower wall panels and flooring complement the rural location of the home (in the beautiful Lake District) and I especially love the contrasting door painted navy blue. Colourful internal doors seem to be a common trend at the moment.
The wall hung vanity unit really helps to keep the floor space free, in a shower room where every single inch matters.
- Orchard Derwent white wall hung vanity unit and ceramic basin 600mm
- Kirke Combo WRAS basin mixer tap with click clack waste
- Orchard Elsdon close coupled toilet without toilet seat
- The Heating Co. Phoenix chrome heated towel rail
- Clarity 4mm sliding shower door
Natural and neutral
Calming, tranquil, peaceful... are the words I would use to describe this simple yet relaxing bathroom from Victoria Plum customer @zoeoliviaev on Instagram.
Featuring a harmonious blend of neutral shades, organic shades and natural materials, I really like the wooden elements picked out in the vanity unit and bath caddy.
- Mode Tate II white & oak floorstanding vanity unit and ceramic basin 600mm
- Mode Spencer round black cloakroom basin mixer tap
- Orchard round edge single ended straight bath
- Accents Bamboo bath caddy
Well, this downstairs cloakroom by Victoria Plum customer @thelifeof_number_11 could come straight out of a boutique hotel. It has deluxe written all over it!
What really makes it for me is the concealed floor and ceiling lighting, combined with the on-trend pale grey palette. A timeless space in which house guests will feel more than at home.
And, with the festive period on its way, you’ll no doubt want to create a cloakroom that’s warm, welcoming and well…stylish. Thankfully, we’ve got you covered with our guide to the perfect Christmas cloakroom.
- Mode Tate wall hung toilet with soft close seat
- Ideal Standard Strada II right hand 1 tap hole wall hung basin 450mm
- Orchard Eden basin mixer tap
- The Heating Co. Phoenix chrome heated towel rail
Pretty in pink
As we’ve already seen, green is set to be a highly popular choice for bathrooms well into 2022. From deep sea green to soft sage, it’s a colour that really lends itself well to this part of your home and, when paired with pink, forms an on-trend colour combination.
This beautiful bathroom by Victoria Plum customer @ahouseinsol is one of my absolute favourites.
The surrounding colours pair perfectly with our Orion pink countertop basins, which are elevated here by the black accents and gold touches. In my opinion, twin basins are always a great idea for busy family bathrooms or ensuites.
Whilst you really don’t need an older property to enjoy a vintage style bathroom, it certainly helps when you live somewhere as delightful as the Cotswolds. This elegant traditional style bathroom by Victoria Plum customer @rocking_the_cotswolds looks simply gorgeous, I’m sure you’ll agree.
The clean lines and classic touches, like the freestanding shower bath and vintage style shower, are accompanied by a rustic feel, achieved through distressed wood accessories. The towel ladder is an unusual yet stylish alternative to the usual towel rail.
- The Bath Co. Camberley satin grey floorstanding vanity unit and ceramic basin 800mm
- Orchard Dulwich close coupled toilet with soft close wooden toilet seat white
- Orchard Winchester rain can dual valve riser shower system
- Orchard Dulwich freestanding shower bath and bath screen
- Metro subway white bevelled gloss wall tile 100mm x 200mm
Want to Share your Style with us?
Plenty of hard work goes into planning and fitting a bathroom. And, when it’s finally finished and you have it just the way you want it, who could blame you for wanting to show it off to the world?
At Victoria Plum, we’re on a mission to help you achieve the bathroom of your dreams, no matter how big or small your space (or budget, come to that matter) may be. Whether you’ve simply added one of our stylish suites or chosen full design and installation from our expert team, we’d love to see your beautiful new bathroom.
It’s easy to “Share your Style” with us. Simply upload a pic to Instagram and tag us @VictoriaPlumUK in using the hashtag #VPShareYourStyle.
Of course, if you aren’t on Instagram, there are other ways to share your image with us. If we really like it, we might feature it on our website, in our own social media and even in our catalogue, with a link back to your social media account.
And, if you’re new to interior photography, why not read our tips on getting the best shot of your bathroom? We look forward to seeing them!