Our customers have the greatest taste when it comes to bathroom style. As part of our celebration of The Great British Bathroom, we've picked out some of the very best customer bathrooms, which have been shared with us on social media using hashtag #VPShareYourStyle to help inspire you. Plus, you could be in with a chance of winning a £100 Amazon Gift Certificate.
For over 5 years, we’ve asked you, our customers, to “share your style”, not just with us but also our community of followers on social media. And, since 2013, you’ve certainly answered that call! Over the years, we’ve received thousands of pictures and even videos from creative bathroom designers the length and breadth of the UK, keen to show off their skills, not mention their fabulous bathroom retreats.
If you’ve got a new bathroom you’re proud of, it couldn’t be easier to share your style with us. Simply upload to Instagram or Tweet and tag @VictoriaPlumUK and #VPShareYourStyle. If you don’t have access to social media, you can always email us: firstname.lastname@example.org We’ve selected 7 of the best customer bathrooms to inspire you.
1. Industrial edge
Our first customer bathroom comes from @albion__house on Instagram.
We love this very geometric look as it has a slight industrial edge to it. The combination of rounded taps and square tiles work perfectly and the addition of a trailing plant is a nice touch.
- Jacuzzi Loft black framed hinged shower bath screen
- Mode Spencer round black twin diverter valve shower set
- Mode Spencer round wall mounted black bath mixer tap
- Mode Spencer round wall mounted black basin mixer tap
- Orchard Calhoun countertop basin 385mm
Check out the mood board below for further inspiration.
2. Small yet stylish
Our next beautiful design is from @the_cosyhome on Instagram.
This customer made brilliant use of limited space, to transform a cramped and cluttered bathroom into stunning traditional style shower room. The size of the enclosure is impressive and not something many would consider.
- The Bath Co. Dulwich riser shower system
- The Bath Co. Dulwich stone grey floorstanding vanity unit with semi recessed basin 600mm
- The Bath Co. Dulwich basin mixer tap
- Pure white flat gloss wall tile 100mm x 200mm
3. Vogue spa
This striking bathroom design comes from @mylifemystylemyloves on Instagram.
This one is very luxurious and it certainly wouldn’t feel out of place in a boutique spa resort! The use of gold as an accent is brilliant not too heavy, plus by pairing with luxurious marble, it produces a real hotel bathroom feel.
- Mode Mackintosh gold foil glass countertop basin
- Mode Spencer round wall mounted gold basin mixer tap
- Jacuzzi Loft black framed hinged shower bath screen
- Orchard round edge single ended straight bath
4. Vintage chic
Our next customer bathroom comes from @bonnie.andtheboys on Instagram.
When it comes to styling, traditional is the new contemporary for bathrooms with the vintage chic look a big favourite of ours. Green is an on-trend bathroom colour, whilst the monochromatic design is bold. There is also nice use of different tiles.
- The Bath Co. Dulwich freestanding single ended bath
- The Bath Co. Camberley white floorstanding vanity unit and ceramic basin 600mm
- The Bath Co. Winchester bath shower mixer tap
- The Bath Co. Winchester basin mixer tap
Take a look at the mood board below for more inspiration.
5. DIY dream
Our next customer bathroom is from @daceerdmane on Instagram.
What can we say about this total transformation? This bathroom really stood out for us, mainly due to the repurposed furniture adding a real personal touch. The exposed brickwork is awesome, adding a subtle industrial feel, whilst the choice of freestanding bath, back to wall toilet and countertop basin enhance the overall design.
- Mode Tate countertop basin
- Mode Tate freestanding bath
- Mode Tate back to wall toilet with soft close seat
- Mode Ellis freestanding bath filler tap
6. Relaxing and rustic
This rural retreat comes courtesy of @rosecottagerevival on Instagram.
By using grey and white tones, this customer has created a wonderfully calm and relaxing environment—the perfect place to lie back and let the cares of the world wash over you. The design is stylish and contemporary despite not being filled with colour. Plus, there’s a really nice use of props to add character.
- The Bath Co. Winchester roll top bath with ball and claw feet
- The Bath Co. Dulwich bath shower mixer tap
- The Bath Co. Dulwich radiator 952 x 479
- The Bath Co. Traditional angled radiator valves
7. On-trend transformation
Our final customer bathroom comes from @fresh.lavender.style on Instagram.
This bathroom certainly captures all the latest trends in bathroom design, with popular grey furniture and a black framed shower bath screen making for a quick and simple update. I absolutely love plants, so this one ticks all the boxes for me! Find out how to make your own macramé plant hanger here.
- The Bath Co. Camberley satin grey floorstanding vanity unit and ceramic basin 600mm
- Orchard Derwent waterfall basin mixer tap
- Jacuzzi Loft hinged straight shower bath screen with Orchard single ended bath
- Pure white flat gloss wall tile 100mm x 200mm
Check out the mood board for this bathroom below.
Whilst all the bathrooms featured in this article contain VictoriaPlum.com products, some items may have been discontinued or sourced from a different supplier. Therefore, the products we suggested above may not be the exact same make and model as those shown. However, all suggested products are the best representation of those displayed.
Share your Style and win
Now it’s your turn. If you have a VictoriaPlum.com bathroom you’re particularly proud of, “Share your Style” with us and you could be the lucky winner of an Amazon Gift Voucher worth up to £100.
There are 3 prizes to be won:
- 1st place—£100 Amazon Gift Voucher
- 2nd place—£75 Amazon Gift Voucher
- 3rd place—£50 Amazon Gift Voucher
Our panel of bathroom experts will judge all entries before deciding on a winner.
How to enter
To enter this competition, share an image of your VictoriaPlum.com bathroom between 00:01 on Wednesday 19th June 2019 and 23:59 on Tuesday 16th July 2019 in the following ways:
Via Instagram or Twitter, tag @VictoriaPlumUK and include the hashtag #VPShareYourStyle. Users who share via Instagram or Twitter will be contacted by direct message via the VictoriaPlum.com Instagram account (https://instagram.com/victoriaplumuk) or Twitter account (https://twitter.com/VictoriaPlumUK) and will be asked to supply the email address associated with their VictoriaPlum.com product order, to verify that they are a genuine customer.
Via email, send your image, along with your full name, address and the email address you used when ordering, to ShareyourStyle@VictoriaPlum.com. To verify that you are a genuine customer, you must supply the email address which you made your VictoriaPlum.com purchase with.
For your entry to be valid, the bathroom must contain VictoriaPlum.com products previously orders, installed and in excellent condition. You must also own the bathroom in the image or have permission from the bathroom owner.
The winners will be judged and announced within 7 days of the competition closing. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Taking the perfect bathroom picture
Here are some quick tips for taking the perfect bathroom picture:
- Tidy your bathroom beforehand
- Make sure the toilet seat is down
- Ensure your bathroom is well lit
- Try to fit as much of the room as possible in
- Avoid capturing yourself in any mirrors
- Don’t add filters or any other enhancements
Discover more advice on taking the perfect photo of your bathroom.
Share your Style competition terms & conditions
1. Competition opens 00:01 on 19th June 2019. Closing date for entries is 23:59 on 16th July 2019.
2. To enter, you must share an image of a bathroom, in excellent condition, containing VictoriaPlum.com products in one of the following ways:
2.a. Via Instagram or Twitter, tag @VictoriaPlumUK and include the hashtag #VPShareYourStyle. Users who share via Instagram or Twitter will be contacted by direct message via the VictoriaPlum.com Instagram account (https://instagram.com/victoriaplumuk) or Twitter account (https://twitter.com/VictoriaPlumUK) and will be asked to supply the email address associated with their VictoriaPlum.com product order, to verify that they are a genuine customer.
2.b. Via email, send your image, along with your full name, address and the email address you used when ordering, to ShareyourStyle@VictoriaPlum.com. To verify that you are a genuine customer, you must supply the email address which you made your VictoriaPlum.com purchase with.
3. There are 3 (three) prizes to be won:
- 1st place—£100 Amazon Gift Voucher - 2nd place—£75 Amazon Gift Voucher - 3rd place—£50 Amazon Gift Voucher
4. The prize winners will be selected by a judging panel made up of VictoriaPlum.com employees, based on the perceived style of the bathroom in each image. This will be done within 7 working days of the competition closing and the winners will be notified by email and/or letter as appropriate. If any prize remains unclaimed after 14 days of the notification being sent a new winner will be selected for that prize.
5. There is no cash alternative.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. Any duplicate email addresses or entries will be deemed void.
8. We reserve the right to feature the name and county of the prize winner in future publications and publicity. Offer open to UK, Channel Island and Isle of Man residents over 18 years old only.
9. Employees of VictoriaPlum.com, associated agents and anyone connected with this promotion are excluded from entering this competition.
10. VictoriaPlum.com reserves the right to withdraw or extend the time periods and notification dates for this competition at any time.
11. VictoriaPlum.com's decision over the validity of entries, prize winners and any other aspect of this competition are final and no correspondence will influence any final decision. Prize draw promoter: VictoriaPlum.com (Victoria Plum Ltd), Bridgehead Business Park, Hessle. HU13 0DG.
12. The prizes will be supplied by VictoriaPlum.com.
13. You can share images of your bathroom (or a customer's bathroom WITH their permission, if you are a Tradesperson) via email, Instagram or Twitter. Images shared by Trade Account holders must receive the permission of the bathroom owner prior. Sharing the image through any of the methods listed above is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder of the photo.
14. The image(s) must included VictoriaPlum.com items previously ordered; installed and in excellent condition and must be less than 2MB in size and come in one of the following file formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG or GIF.
15. VictoriaPlum.com reserves the right to decline publication of any photograph which is uploaded, or to edit any title or description where it is deemed inappropriate prior to publishing.
16. By uploading a photograph or submitting a photograph to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #VPShareYourStyle and tagging @VictoriaPlumUK, you are allowing VictoriaPlum.com to publish it on their website, social media and other future marketing activity. Once published it will be available for viewing by any other person.
17. Use of the image is at VictoriaPlum.com's discretion.
18. Please contact VictoriaPlum.com immediately regarding any photograph submitted in error.
The Great British Bathroom
Your stylish bathrooms are what makes Britain great and all this year we’ll be celebrating with fresh inspiration for the nation. Check out The Great British Bathroom page for the latest bathroom ideas.
More customer bathrooms
Discover more of our customers’ bathrooms right here at VictoriaPlum.com or follow us on social media by clicking any of the buttons below.