A feature that proved so popular, we had to do it twice! Discover 5 more of our favourite customer bathrooms, reimagined and ready to inspire.
Just a month or two ago, we thought it’d be fun to recreate 4 of our favourite customer bathrooms, demonstrating how YOU often provide us with the very best ideas.
Well, let’s just say, it went down very well with our followers on social media, resulting in some fabulous feedback. So, like every box office success, it’s the perfect time for a sequel! Showcasing the very best of “Share your Style”, here are 5 more fabulous customer bathrooms reimagined and ready to inspire.
Green with envy
It’s safe to say that green-toned bathrooms remain very much in vogue. Indeed, if you’re seeking green bathroom ideas, you’ve certainly come to the right place. However, it’s what you do with your colour scheme that really makes a difference.
I absolutely adore the earthy olive paint used by Victoria Plum customer @casacrank on Instagram, and I love the way it has been extended onto the ceiling, creating a cosy, enclosed feel.
The look and feel of this bathroom is actually quite eclectic, with a mix of traditional and contemporary elements. The rustic shelving and marble wall tiles are all quite classic, while the matt grey heated towel rail and countertop basin give it a truly modern edge.
This bathroom reimagined
We’ve reimagined this stylish bathroom as a compact shower room or perhaps even an ensuite, complete with quadrant shower enclosure. If you don’t have room for a vanity unit, or simply want to keep your floorspace clear, a countertop shelf is a great alternative. That way, you can maintain that home spa feel, without the need for bulky storage.
To contrast with the earthy olive paint which adorns the top half of the bathroom, we’ve kept things light and bright with matching marble-effect tiles around both the walls and floors. This continuation of wall and floor tiles offers the perfect contrast to the paint.
Feeling inspired? Find out more about giving green a go in your bathroom.
The countertop area is made up of the following elements:
- Mode Orion oak wall hung countertop basin shelf
- Orchard Derwent round countertop basin
- Mode Spencer round gold high rise basin mixer tap
Meanwhile, the shower and enclosure are as follows:
- Mode Spencer round gold twin diverter valve shower set
- Mode Harrison 8mm easy clean quadrant shower enclosure
For the walls and floors, we selected the following:
- Calcolo Storm white marble effect gloss wall and floor tile 300mm x 600mm
- Mode Burton white & grey ice stone universal wall hung cabinet 700 x 330mm
And, finally, we accessorised with:
- The Heating Co. Nassau stone grey curved heated towel rail
- Mode Deacon round diffused LED illuminated mirror 600 x 600mm with demister
- Accents Whitehaven white ceramic tumbler
- Accents Whitehaven white ceramic soap dispenser
- Accents 1805 antique gold double robe hook
Carefully curated and considered
Just one glance at this bathroom by Victoria Plum customer @judycaleydesigner on Instagram tells you it’s both beautifully curated and minimalist in style. Again (and there’s a theme developing here), I love the earthy wall paint with a subtle green tinge to it, which has been extended onto the door to intensify the colour. I also think the central lighting fixture looks great, highlighting the luxurious freestanding bath. The result is a super calming interior with plenty of organic elements.
Want to add a touch of greenery to your bathroom? Find out which plants are best for bathrooms in our handy guide.
This bathroom reimagined
In reimagining this bathroom, we’ve ultimately kept things simple, allowing the colour scheme to do most of the talking. The suite is clean and contemporary, with curves that replicate those of the freestanding bath.
For some additional storage (after all, we don’t want clutter!), we’ve included two wall hung cabinets which use the same area of wall space efficiently and effectively.
The centrepiece of this bathroom is, of course, the bath. We went with the following:
The accompanying suite consists of:
- Orchard Wharfe close coupled toilet with soft close seat
- Orchard Elena 1 tap hole full pedestal basin
- Mode Tate basin mixer tap
Meanwhile, we added storage space with the following items:
And finally, we created a splashback and accessorised with these products:
- Calcolo Maxi Metro subway silver marble bevelled gloss wall tile 100mm x 300mm
- Accessories from the Accents Navagio and Mode Bathrooms Spencer ranges.
A small downstairs toilet or cloakroom can often present the trickiest of conundrums when the time comes to redecorate and refurbish. Despite being one of the tiniest rooms in the house, it is also a space which friends and family will likely visit. So, how do you leave a lasting first impression?
Well, you needn’t look any further than this gorgeous design from Victoria Plum customer @renovating_cartrefle on Instagram. Homely, traditional elements like the wall panelling, plus a warm, neutral colour scheme promote a genuine sense of calm, without overcomplicating things. Simplicity is often key when designing for a small space.
Like this cloakroom design? You’ll love our 6 traditional downstairs toilet ideas!
This bathroom reimagined
Looking at this cloakroom from a different angle, you can appreciate just how little space you have to play with. Despite this, it certainly hasn’t restricted our creativity. The Camberley cloakroom vanity unit, at just 223m deep, is one of our bestselling products—perfectly suited to narrow bathrooms like this.
We’ve opted to bring more visual interest to the space with Victorian style motif floor tiles, while an illuminated mirror is a nice touch, allowing your visitors to admire themselves whilst feasting their eyes on your stunning cloakroom.
Virtually all the elements included in this design are traditional in style, bringing a timeless feel to this beautiful guest cloakroom. These include:
- The Bath Co. Camberley satin grey cloakroom floorstanding vanity unit and basin 460mm
- Orchard Dulwich basin mixer tap
- Orchard Winchester close coupled toilet with painted wood seat white
- Calcolo Girona black traditional matt wall and floor tile 200mm x 200mm
And, finally, we added the following accessories to the bathroom:
- Mode Meda round black LED illuminated mirror 600mm with demister
- Selected items from the Accents Renaissance and 1805 black accessory ranges.
As the name might suggest, Victoria Plum customer @homeatthefarmcottage is certainly living the country life in great style! Primarily consisting of traditional elements, like the gorgeous Chartham slipper bath, the decorative wall panelling adds a real layer of warmth the room. Painted in a contrasting neutral tone to the rest of the wall, attention is lavished on the stunning centrepiece.
Tastefully accessorised with greenery and chrome, I love the creative storage space. First off, the recess shelves are handy yet unassuming, while the ladder shelving offers a handy place for towels and other hanging items.
Does this type of storage appeal to you? Find out how to organise ladder shelving effectively.
This bathroom reimagined
Zooming out a little, we’ve imagined this bathroom to be nice and spacious, with plenty of space for creativity to blossom. Continuing the traditional, farmhouse theme, we’ve added in storage elements with a more rustic feel, including a vanity unit with a genuine marble countertop. And, whilst the accompanying taps may be modern, the design is certainly influenced by vintage tastes.
The soft, neutral colour scheme really lends itself to the calming, relaxing atmosphere, whilst darker wood-effect flooring gradually draws the eyes downwards from the lighter walls.
Finally, if you’re going to go the whole hog, a high level cistern toilet will add the crowning glory to any traditional bathroom.
Love the farmhouse look? Get the Look with our own take on a country style bathroom.
The showstopping centrepiece consists of:
Meanwhile, the suite and storage space is made up of the following products:
- The Bath Co. Burghley matt white floorstanding vanity unit and white marble basin 650mm
- Mode Tate basin mixer tap
- The Bath Co. Camberley high level toilet with wooden soft close seat white
- The Bath Co. Marlow tall storage cabinet
And, finally, we accessorised with the following items:
- Calcolo Prince rustic willow SPC flooring 5mm
- The Heating Co. Santa Fe traditional radiator
- The Bath Co. Dalston bathroom mirror with shelf 750 x 600mm
- Selected items from the Accents Camberley accessory range.
I love how this picture from Victoria Plum customer @mayflowercottage55 captures the light of an evening sunset perfectly. Just the right time to run a nice hot bath and take a long, lingering soak as the daylight slowly fades.
I think you’d agree, the Dulwich freestanding bathtub looks absolutely beautiful in this soft, country-charm style bathroom. The earthy green colour scheme and dark bath surround combine to create a gorgeous vintage look.
There’s certainly plenty of character injected into this space, with an array of carefully curated accessories, from the jug and stand to the wall art.
This bathroom reimagined
Expanding the bathroom out a little, we’ve largely stuck with the traditional theme, adding darker elements here and there. Echoing the bath surround, we added an on-trend black framed shower screen and rustic style vanity unit with genuine black marble countertop.
The muted colours are reflected in the metro tiles, which surround the shower and basin areas, while grey elements, picked out in the toilet seat and accessories, soften the overall look.
If you’ve been inspired by cottage or farmhouse style, why not take a sneak peek at Helen Skelton’s country style bathroom?
The stunning bath and tap combo is made up of the following:
- The Bath Co. Dulwich traditional double ended black roll top bath with ball feet
- Orchard Dulwich bath shower mixer tap
Other elements around the bathroom include the following:
- Mode 8mm black framed wet room glass panel with walk in shower tray
- Orchard Dulwich riser shower system
- The Bath Co. Dalston floorstanding vanity unit and black marble basin 650mm
- Orchard Winchester basin mixer tap
- The Bath Co. Camberley close coupled toilet with wooden soft close seat black
We added the following wall and floor coverings:
- Calcolo Metro subway sage bevelled gloss wall tile 100mm x 200mm
- Calcolo Elk Dark oak engineered wood flooring 11mm
And, finally, accessorised with the following:
- The Heating Co. Aziz chrome wall mounted heated towel rail 700 x 400
- Accents Beaumont bathroom mirror
- Selected items from the Accents Positano and Flex accessory ranges.
Want to see your bathroom come to life?
At Victoria Plum, we have a whole range of bathroom design options for you to choose from.
First off, why not see what products look in your room before you buy, using our augmented reality tool? If you have smart device, like a phone or tablet, it’s really easy to use.
Take your bathroom design one step further with our free, 3D bathroom planner. Again, it’s quick and simple to master, allowing you to create your own designs in next to no time.
However, if this all sounds like hard work, why not take advantage of our professional bathroom design service? With just some simple input from you, our expert team will provide you with an ultra-realistic 3D design, 2D floor plan and full list of products. This makes things nice and simple for your chosen bathroom fitter.
And, if you don’t already have a Tradesperson in mind, why not book in your bathroom installation with us? All our fitters come with full accreditation from the BiKBBI (British Institute of Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom Installation), plus you’ll be assigned your very own project coordinator, to ensure things run smoothly. With a 2 year installation guarantee, peace of mind is assured. Simply click below to begin your journey to your dream bathroom.
Share your Style
For almost a decade, we’ve been asking you to #VPShareYourStyle with us on Instagram and Twitter. If you have a bathroom you’re proud to show off, and it contains Victoria Plum products, we’d love to see it. Simply tag us into your Instagram post (@VictoriaPlumUK) and use the hashtag #VPShareYourStyle and, who knows, maybe the next bathroom we’ll be recreating will be yours!